A hybrid event is a tradeshow, conference, seminar, workshop or other meetings that combines a "live" in-person event with a "virtual" online component.
We understand the changing needs of conference & event organisers. A Hybrid Meeting is the perfect solution for hosting virtual full day conferences, team strategy planning events or international meetings – in a safe way, while reaching all your target participants.
For the guests that attend in person we adhere to all Government guidelines and social distancing requirements. Our Event Safety Measures document sets out the procedures we follow to ensure the safety of your delegates.
The Johnstown Estate has fifteen flexible multipurpose spaces. For larger meetings our ballroom can create atmospheric conferences for delegates on-site and online, we also have a selection of more intimate meeting spaces that can be used to link the speaker virtually to your delegate at home or across the world. Our AV Specialists look after the filming and streaming of your event to your delegates.
- Hospital-grade disinfectants are being used to sanitize all areas.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the public meeting space areas.
- All public spaces, meeting rooms, and event equipment will undergo a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting process with an emphasis on frequently touched areas.
- Event set-up layouts will allow for physical distancing, will reflect capacity restrictions, and may be customized for clients.
- Temperature monitoring systems have been implemented in the main hotel, Spa & leisure facilities for our guests and team members.
- All food and beverage service, including coffee breaks, will be individually plated and served by a member of staff.
- To reinforce physical distancing, event layouts will reflect the new reduced capacity and we can issue new capacity charts upon request.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available in all meeting areas.
- Informative signage encouraging everyone to maintain social distance will be displayed throughout the Estate.
- Delegates are asked to exercise social responsibility and follow the Health Service Executive (HSE) guidelines of social distancing and washing hands frequently.
- Temperature monitoring systems have been implemented in the staff entrance; temperatures are taken prior to our colleagues beginning their duties.
- Our colleagues have undertaken training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing procedures.
- We will supply our colleagues in high risk areas with personal protective equipment.
- Our colleagues are informed daily of any changes in HSE Health & Safety guidelines and recommendations.